Brooke has finally reached the age that she can go to Honeybears, which for those of you who have never heard to honeybears, it means they are going to go to kindergarten next year and they have a little get to know the school class once a month from Jan.-May. So I decided to take the day off and spend it with Brooke. Brooke had been looking forward to this day since I told her I was going to take it off and it would be a Brooke and Mom day, she had the whole day planned out. So we started the day off by going to Honeybears, she was really excited to go, but when we got there she was all of a sudden really shy, which is not typical of Brooke, but once I got her sitting I went and sat in the back in hopes that she would be just fine, and she was. She loved Honeybears and keeps asking when she gets to go again. After Honeybears we hit the Salvation Army and got her some pants that fit, she has suddenly started growing again, before long she will be taller than Ben!! Then we had to get a few groceries, then it was the part she was really looking forward to, we went to Carls Jr. She had so much fun playing and would have stayed there all day if I hadn't made her leave. After that it was time for a couple of movies, which she picked out, we watched Minnion Madness, and then Judy Moody Not so Bummer Summer. I think the best part was when Judy Moody was over and Brooke was still sleeping!! After that we had one more thing to do before Kylee and Ben got home and that was to play Donkey Kong on the Wii, we found out we aren't very good, Ben and Jaime are the ones that really know how to play that game. We had such a fun day and mades some good memories. Now time to get back to reality!!
 |
| Headed out for the day! |
 |
One happy Hondeybear!!
|
No comments:
Post a Comment