Sunday, November 7, 2010

Family Pictures 2010

At the end of September we had the chance to run to Boise for the day and have my sister take our family pictures. I really love having a sister that is so willing to take the time and take our pictures. I have decided not to buy the kids' school pictures anymore because the are so expensive and by going out with my sister we capture who our kids really are. Oh and here is my sisters website just incase you want her to do some of your pictures. http://www.kah-photography.com/





















4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! Those turned out great! You have such an adorable family!

Kauni said...

These are wonderful pictures of your family. Thanks for sharing.

atkernsfam said...

Those are such cute pictures!! Who takes your pictures? They turned out so well.

Mike and LuAnn (Nelson) Aldred said...

Your family pictures are so awesome. I saw them on Facebook and thought they were cool. All we had in the "olden days" was the Kmart Studio and people that came around to groups and took photos of families for a set fee. Then after the kids were grown they had the WalMart so now you youngens have these fancy photographers that take such cool pictures. You are so lucky! I love them!