Sunday, October 31, 2010

Trick or Treat 2010

I can't hardly believe it is already halloween again. I guess that means we will all be sitting down to a yummy turkey dinner in just a few short weeks, and then we have the best day of the year....BLACK FRIDAY!! Ok, ok back to halloween, this year we celebrated on Saturday and the kids had a lot of fun. We went to trunk or treat at the church and as always came home with way too much candy, but the kids had a blast. They also had the opportunity to trunk or treat with their cousins this year which is something that doesn't happen very often, so it turned out to be a great day all around. Anyway here are a few pictures.
Brooke the blue nem&nem!!

Taylor Swift aka Kylee.
The werewolf Ben.

The whole crew: Noah, Brooke, Zack, Maddy, Kylee and Ben.

The graveyard full of trick or treaters!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Where are the blue sun glasses? I think that they completed the outfit!!!!!! I'm glad they had a good time.