Monday, September 20, 2010

Random

Alright so now that school has started I've been really bad about keeping up with my blog, but in my defense since school has started we haven't done much of anything!! So here are just a few pictures of what we have done.
The kids went back to school and they are doing well!
Jaime's grandma celebrated her 90th birthday and the family held a surprise party for her. She is such a wonderful person who is still so full of life. I really hope that when I hit her age I'll still be able to do as much as she does.
Aunt Shari taught Brooke a new funny face!!
Brooke learned to cast all by herself. She was quite proud of herself however she still struggles with this so she is going to have to do a lot of practicing.
I'm sure things will be picking back up again as Kylee will be starting volleyball soon and hunting season is coming. This year I actually get to tag along for a day and I'm excited to see what the guys actually do when they are "HUNTING!!"

2 comments:

Kim A. Hodges said...

Is all I have to say is go Aunt Shari! :) That little face cracks me up...although Brooke amazes me with everything she knows & how she isn't afraid of anyone or anything.

Unknown said...

Thanks for keeping your blog up. It is fun for the kids to see what their cousins are up to! You have such a great family!