Monday, July 26, 2010

Anderson Family Campout

I know, I know another post about camping, is that all we do?? Well Yes, we love to go camping and this year we haven't gone as much as we like, but we are making up for it in the last little bit of summer.
This time it was with the Anderson Family. We had so much fun this year and the kids had a blast. They would play hard all day long and then they slept for about 9-10 hours a night, in fact on Sunday morning I had to wake Brooke up so I could get her sleeping bag rolled up and finish taking the trailer down.
The kids spent their days riding bikes, swimming in the little waterhole and playing with each other. I also set up another goecaching adventure for everyone and in order for them to go find the treasures they had to ride their bikes. It was a pretty good ride and the kids did great. We also had lots of great food. Anyway here are some pics of our trip.
I have no clue what she is doing, but I love the smile.

Glow stick time.

I love the look on his face.

This is how they spent the afternoons.

I can do it by myself.

Playing in the creek.

Kylee thought she could take me down. HA HA

A quick pic.

A BIG mess.

Trying to ride w/o training wheels. It didn't work we had to put them back on.

But Jaime can ride w/o training wheels.

Mom even learned to ride a 4-wheeler!!

The last pic before we all left.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

You could have left out the picture of me, but other than that they were all cute. I enjoyed the trip and am looking forward to next yeat.