Monday, June 21, 2010

A What???

For Fathers Day we had dinner with Jaime's parents and while we were cooking the kids were at Grandma's playing. After I had my potatoes done I went over and found Brooke looking like this.
Now as many of you know this is not the first time she has colored her arms. So instead of getting upset about her arms being green I followed her and asked her why she colored her arms green. To which she replied I didn't color them they are stamps. Okay I'm sorry. Why did you stamp your arms green? Because I want to be a rock star. Don't you just love the imagination of a 3 year old??

This is Kylee, Ben and Grandpa with his new grill!!

1 comment:

hotwheels_mama said...

I'm guessing she is making reference to the stamps as being tattoos, since all the "rockstars" have tattoos. Don't you just love how good of role models all the "rockstars" are?