Wednesday, May 12, 2010

She's at it again

Alright so I have to do another post about Brooke. The other night she came out of Kylee's bedroom and said TA-DA. I looked at her and immediately got mad, she had colored both of her arms BLUE.
So I yelled at Kylee that she needed to keep her markers cleaned up to which she replied "they are put away." So I apologized to Kylee and turned myself to Brooke and asked her why she had colored her arms blue and she said "so I can be a butterfly." Then she didn't stop there, she said come on mom let's color your arms so you can be a butterfly too!! I chose not to have my arms colored, but told Brooke that she needed to take a bath, mostly so I could wash the blue. So when I went in and started washing her arms she started yelling at me not to wash the blue off. So again I asked why not and she said "because I won't be able to fly."
I'm not sure where she gets it, but it is fun to have her imagination running wild in our house.

4 comments:

Kathy said...

Where are the pictures of this one?

Jen Tolman said...

Sorry I didn't grab the camera, I was too shocked at her response.

hotwheels_mama said...

She is such a cutie! I just think it's hilarious that you have her! You totally deserve it, lol.

Pearson Family said...

Hilarious! Look out...she is going to keep you guessing. But having one of my own...it's totally worth it.