So I'm cooking dinner tonight and Brooke is playing with her horse (the broom). When all of a sudden she comes running up the stairs and says "look-out mom the whore is coming." I looked at her and said what did you just say? She said look out the whore is coming. So now I turn to Jaime who is standing next to me and asked him if he heard her ( I swear men can tune anything out) he looked at me and said what? So we asked her again what she said and she said look out the whore is coming. Jaime starts laughing and heads to the living room followed by Brooke and her horse.
So now here I stand in total shock of what just came out of my babies mouth and decide I better take some action. So I go and stop Brooke from playing and asked her if she knew what a whore was?? She looked at me and said I went to her house and now she is coming to get me. So then I asked is whore your play pretend friend? She looked at me and said yeah mom now move so I can go play.
So here I sit feeling very relieved because I don't have to have an adult talk with a 2 year old yet!!
3 comments:
You might need to screen her friends as she gets bigger:). I loved reading your blog. Your family is so much fun and your kids are beautiful! Just one more reason to love you!
That is one funny little girl!!!!
Sure do love her even though she dont like me I dont care!!!!
That is so hilarious! Holy cow is she ever funny, lol!
Post a Comment