This post is mainly for me, the ladies at work keep telling me I need to write down all the funny things my kids do or I will forget it, so I'm writing it down.
Ben:
So we had a retirement party for our secretary at the school and the elementary PE teacher came and sat by me. She looked at me and said Ben Tolman. My first thought was Oh No. She said they were climbing the rock wall in PE and she told the kids not to go over the red line. She then turned around to talk to the other kids and when she turned back around Ben's feet were on the red line. So she said Ben what did I say and he said not to go over the red line. So she asked why are your feet on the red line and he said I was just seeing if you were watching.
She then told me that he is MY kid. I think she knows me a little too well.
Brooke:
Brooke goes to Cindy's during the day and I always love hearing what she has done during the day. So one day Cindy took her to the bank and the teller was telling her she was cute and Brooke just pops out yes and I'm smart and I don't smell.
Then later the same day while Brooke was going potty, Cindy sprayed some air freshener in the living room. Well Brooke came out of the bathroom and smelled it and said that smells just like grandma after she poops. So Cindy asked does is smell like Grandma Tolman or Grandma Chikaboo and Brooke looked at her and said they both poop!
I don't know where she gets it, but she is really a funny little kid.
Those are the stories for now, but I'm sure we will have more in the future.
3 comments:
We need to see some pictures of Brooke on her bike!!!!!
Well if you would open the door when we go for a bike ride you would have the real deal and wouldn't need any pictures. I'll get some taken.
You have a phone, give us a call when you leave so we can watch for you!!!!!
Post a Comment