Thursday, April 16, 2009

For me



This post is mostly for me so I don't forget how sweet Brooke really is. She has a very good vocabulary and when you say something she likes to repeat it and she has repeated stuff I have said on several occasions (some things that I don't want her saying). Last night we were watching American Idol, I haven't watched it at all this season so I thought why not. Well Miley Cyrus was performing and I looked at Brooke and said "look it's Hannah Montana" well she got up on the bed and started dancing and saying "Hantana" it was so cute.


A few weeks ago she was in the tub and made a terrible mess on the bathmat, so I took it out and put a bath towel down to step out on, well when I went back to get her out she had water all over the bathroom floor and had put the bath towel in the tub and was wrapping herself up in it like a blanket. She was mad when I was took it away and then the fit started. Her fits are really funny because she gets so mad her whole body starts shaking. Sometimes I make her mad just to watch her start shaking.


She also has this new game she likes to play when we take her outside, she sneaks out the gate and starts running down the sidewalk. When we start chasing her she looks over her shoulder and flashes her little smile and starts going faster.


I can't believe how fast she is growing up it seems like just yesterday we brought her home and now she is already 2!!


2 comments:

Kim A. Hodges said...

Brookie is really sweet - except for the fact that she would rather talk to Roger than me.

hotwheels_mama said...

I love the pictures. Brookies is adorable, no matter what. Even when she is throwing a fit or getting mad. I love to go and visit her :)