Saturday, May 2, 2009

Oh Boy

When I had my first 2 kids I thought I had things farily well under control. Now that I have 3 I know I have no control whatsoever. It is probably the big age difference in the older ones, but I'm noticing that Brooke seems to be doing lots of things the older 2 never did.

So the other day I'm relaxing on the computer after work and I hear Brooke screaming at the top of her lungs and Kylee is yelling at Ben for giving her something. So I head up the stairs to see what is going on and this is what I found.



So as the story is told by Kylee and Ben. Brooke had a expo type marker and when she opened it it exploded all over her face. I don't know if that is the whole story, but I think it looks pretty true.

2 comments:

Kim A. Hodges said...

THAT IS HILARIOUS!!!! I'm glad it was able to come off.

hotwheels_mama said...

Only Brook would have this happen to her :)