Brooke is growing like crazy and really learning new things, I'm amazed at what she learns everyday, I only wish I could learn as fast as she does. She is talking like crazy and it is funny to listen to some of her words, but I will admit I'm sick of the work "HUH" that seems to be her favorite word.
She has really taken an interest in some of the things the kids do and last week the kids were shooting a few hoops outside, well Brooke went to get a ball and play and well the hoop is way to tall for her, so I dug out the little hoop we had for the kids and got it set up for her. She had a great time the only problem we have is that she likes to but the ball up through the basket and back out!! But she will learn, just give her time.
1 comment:
Well, she is definitely a little cheese ball...but she's a cutie. I'm excited to see her this weekend.
Post a Comment