Last weekend was extremely busy at our house. Kylee finally got to be baptized. She was really excited and kind of worried about her dad putting her underwater!!!
So Saturday was the actual baptism it was so neat to see her dad baptize her and the smile on her face was so pretty. She knew what she was doing was right and she was ready to do it.
After the baptism we had a bunch of yard and house work to do so that we could have a family dinner on Sunday. We all pitched in and got it done if pretty good time and then we all got frosties to end the day. I love frosties.
On Sunday Jaime confirmed Kylee and made her an official member of the church. I think he was pretty nervous but he did a wonderful job and gave Kylee a beautiful blessing.
We are so blessed to have the church and the wonderful family that we have it was great to have them all share this special day with us and to show Kylee their support for the decision she made.
2 comments:
Last weekend was really nice. I was very proud of Jaime as well as Kylee. Then on Sunday, Jaime did an awesome job again as he confirmed her. We had a great dinner and enjoyed the friendship of all attending. It was great to have everyone together and the photo shoot was fun as well.
I wish I could have made it to something. Oh well. I am just one of the aunts. By the way, you and Jaime should have taken off your glasses before you had your picture taken. :)
Post a Comment