Monday, January 7, 2008

Late Church---------Early Work

Well I know everyone switched church times this year and for us we moved back to starting at 11:00. At first I thought it would be nice a give me a little more time to get everyone ready to go. So we got up early still because the kids get up early, so I fed them and I know it was fast Sunday, but we don't make the kids fast, it would be too much work, anyway by 9"30 we were all pretty much ready to go and I realized I still had way too much time to kill, so I had to take Brooke's dress off of her ( I didn't want her to get it dirty before church) and tell Ben to just stay clean. So if you ask me I want to go back to 9:00 church.
Then today I went back to work, I have to be there at 7:30, and I've been sleeping in till about 8, so that was tough. But I think the worst part of that was I really had fun staying home with the kids the last 2 weeks. We were organizing the house and of course playing with all our christmas toys. So we will have to finish organizing when summer gets here. Kylee is ready to go back to school, I think she just wants to get out of the house and see her friends again. Plus she gets to start basketball tomorrow, and if she isn't excited about that at least I am.
So when all is said and done the fun has come to an end and the work is beginning again. But Spring Break will be here in 3 months and I think I can make it that far.

5 comments:

Kim A. Hodges said...

You'll definitely get used to it, and then when you switch back to early church you won't like it at first. It was weird our first Sunday. It was hard to get up to be there a 9, but then it was weird to have so much time after church as well. I think I'm glad that we have an early time this year.

The Fuhrmann's said...

I'm not caring to much for the 11 AM start time either. I was way hungry after Sacrament meeting!

hotwheels_mama said...

You all are lucky. Do you realize how important it is to be able to go to church every sunday? I work every sunday. When I was on swing and could go to church, my life was so much better. Trust me, don't complain. At least you get the opportunity.

Kathy said...

We wouldn't know how to act if we didn't complain about something. I think I like the 11 am start time, just to give me time to get all of my boys ready. I think it is harder to get dad up and ready than all three of the boys. By the way Carolyn, I am missing a pair of black socks. Would you see if they got put in the bag and came home with you? I would just like to be able to have Chance fed real good and get him to go to sleep during Sacrament meeting, but I think that is just a dream. They are doing pretty good during the meeting so I can't complain about that too much. I remember when I had your problem Carolyn about not being able to go to Church. I understand completely and I just hope that you can find a different job that you like that will pay the bills and let you attend church. It will happen you just have to be patient.

hotwheels_mama said...

It will happen. As soon as I finish school. Yes, the socks are here. Washed and ready to go. Also, I found Chance's sweater.