Friday, January 4, 2008

Christmas

Well now that I'm finally figuring this out I thought I'd post a few pictures. And yes I am doing it from the new computer, so I guess the vista isn't totally bad I just need to have some patience while waiting for the pictures to upload. So anyway here are some pictures of the kids at Christmas. They had a great day and pretty much got everything they wanted. The only problem is that what Ben wanted and got is the most annoying car ever made Jaime says he is going to cut the wires so it doesn't play the song everytime he pushes the remote. Anyway hope everyone else had a good holiday season.
Ben and his car.
Kylee and her MP3 player.

Brooke is just enjoying the whole thing.



1 comment:

Kim A. Hodges said...

Ben cracks me up. "Big Dukes of Hazzard" is the only thing he will ever talk about getting for Christmas. He is going to be heartbroken if Jaime cuts the wires.