Thursday, January 3, 2008

Hey

Well I am pretty new to the whole blogger thing, but many people seem to be doing this to stay in touch and what not, so I figured why not. So this is pretty much under construction right now until I get it totally figured out so bear with me.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Just where is Miss Brooke in that picture. Looks like you are getting to be real high tech. I wish I was that good. Maybe if I just took the time to work on things I might be. I still have to figure out the phone thing and then I will work on other stuff. Looks good!!!!

Jen Tolman said...

Thanks, it is kind of fun, but I sure hate the Vista with it, maybe I just need to be more patient, Kim doesn't seem to have any problems with hers, so it might just be me.
We have to get a cool picture with Brooke, I plan on hopefully taking another trip up to Sage Hen this year and getting another family picture at the same place, it would be a day trip so maybe you should come with!!