Sunday, August 5, 2012

Anthony Lakes 2012

Well I'm so sad to say that this was our last camping trip of the year. We always look forward to this trip, but we are also sad when it comes because it means that summer is winding down and we have to get ready to go back to school. We left Wednesday and returned on Sunday. We went on hikes, did LOTS of fishing (the fishing was amazing this year), played in the canoe and float tubes and just enjoyed spending the time with all the family. So instead of a big post of what we did, I'm just going to post lots of pictures. We had a great time and can't wait to go again next year!!
Cooking her egg...first time she cooked on the camp chef.

Hike to Van Patten Lake.

LOOK...I'm holding a fish.

Getting ready to go float tubing.

Ready to go.

He was eating off my leg, I had him eating out of my hand on Saturday. 

Geocaching

More geocaching

She found it!

The Lakes Lookout. Beautiful view.

Another view from the lookout.

Jaime and I...he really didn't like being this close to the edge.

Dad and Brooke

Fishing

Fish on!

Nice fish.

These two did not want to do dishes!!

At Anthony Lake

A view at Anthony.

Another view

All the grandkids.

Ben...need I say more??

No comments: