Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy

So I just realized it has been awhile since a posted anything and I thought I better catch up. Since school has started we seem to stay a little busier than normal. The kids are really enjoying school Ben always tells us about this ABC race they play at school, but that is about all he says. Kylee is doing really well and last week she got the chance to go to a mini cheer camp at school and then perform at the game on Friday night. Now I'm not big on cheerleading, but I figure I better give her the chance to decide what she really wants to do. She got to be on the top of a pyramid at halftime and I think she was kind of scared, she looked pretty stiff up there, but it was cute.
We had a nice labor day weekend, we didn't do anything special, Jaime went hunting with Ben and Jerry, and I guess they had a good time. The plan was for Me, Kylee, Brooke and Megan to meet at Bully Creek and the boys would be there at noon for a picnic and some geocaching, well the girls got stood up, go figure, so we had our picnic and did a few caches then decided to go home. So I let Jaime know that he owes me a caching trip and I think I'm going to make him take me up to Bogus Basin for a day of caching, so we will see if that happens.

No comments: