Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Happy Birthday Kylee

Yesterday was Kylee's birthday and I can't hardly believe that she is 8 years old, the time just seems to be flying by.


We didn't do anything special for her birthday, but I figure with her baptism coming up that she will get enough attention so we just kept it simple.

As a family tradition we let Kylee choose her dinner for her birthday, she chose pepperoni and olive pizza, curly fries and Sunny D. Of course I forgot to cook the curly fries and now she thinks I'm terrible, but I think she'll get over it.
The main thing she wanted for her birthday was gift cards, in fact she made me promise to get her one. So she ended up with 3 of them and now she can't wait to go shopping.

3 comments:

Kathy said...

Where are the pictures and the cake? Has she driven you nuts wanting to shopping to spend the gift cards she got????? She will!!!!!!!

Kim A. Hodges said...

Man, I can't believe you forgot to cook the curly fries! j/k

It is really hard to imagine that Kylee is already 8. She is supposed to stay young forever...of course, that's what everyone probably said about us when we were her age. :)

hotwheels_mama said...

I remember when she was just born. I can't believe she is already 8! I also can't believe you forgot the curly fries. What kind of mommy are you!? Just kidding.