So we all know that Brooke is my little quite trouble maker right. Well last night a funny thing happened, I had put Kylee and Ben to bed and I was trying to settle Brooke down (I had given her m&m's so she was a little wound up). Well Ben had gotten up and she went upstairs with him. So I'm listening for the kids while I'm watching my show and by the time a commercial rolled around I had noticed it seemed to be extremely quite. So up the stairs I go to check on Brooke. Well I hit the kitchen and there is Ben with super glue in hand, he was fixing the buttons on the calculator that Brooke had bitten off. So I take care of him and tell him we are not worried about it and that he shouldn't be playing with super glue. Then I ask him where Brooke is, he says oh she's in Kylee's room, so off I go I get to Kylee's room and she says that Brooke's not in here, but maybe the bathroom. So I'm now thinking great how much toilet paper has she pulled off the roll this time! I go into the bathroom and she has one foot on the toilet, one foot on the garbage can and a toothbrush in her mouth trying to brush her teeth. It was so cute I made Kylee get out of bed to come see. We figure she watched the kids brush their teeth last night and she wanted to do it to.
Anyway just thought I'd share the latest at the Tolman house.
3 comments:
I still think you are lucky that she was just trying to brush her teeth & that Ben hadn't glued her hands together with super glue!
I agree with Kim about the glue. That is dangerous stuff to have around the kids. As for Brookie, she has some of the cutest ways. Every night when I bring her pudding she runs to the couch cause that is where we sit to feed it to her. Where did you find her tonight?????
That is just too funny! Don't you just love the climbing stage! Marek is getting to that point!
Post a Comment