Saturday, April 12, 2008

Ben's soccer clinic



So now that soccer is in full swing I just thought I'd share a few photo's of Ben. He is really enjoying playing and he is really pretty good. I think it helps that he plays with Kylee a lot so he has an idea of what he is supposed to be doing.


Today he was pretty funny, they were kicking the ball back and forth to their partner and Ben's partner wasn't as into it as Ben, so Ben started singing the ironman song. Then a little later they were kicking goals and as he is pretty aggressive, he kicked the ball up and nailed another little boy in the face giving him a bloody nose. He did tell the other boy he was sorry afterwards and then they were playing around, so I think he got over it quick. We only have 2 more weeks and I'm pretty excited, but then something else will come up.


Oh and on a up note there are only 6 weeks of school left!!!!!


3 comments:

Kathy said...

He seems to enjoy anything that will get him outside. By the way, Bear said that Kylee told him that Ben was in trouble, why this time?

Kim A. Hodges said...

It's about time you post some soccer pictures. What about some of Kylee.

Ben looks like he is having tons of fun.

Jen Tolman said...

I need to get some pics of Kylee playing, I plan on doing that this week, so keep watching.